People of Allen Park Michigan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of the tax payers and workers for the city of Allen Park Michigan

4 posters

Allen Park Days 2011

YawSeniorBoy

Allen Park Days 2011 Empty Allen Park Days 2011

Post  YawSeniorBoy Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:58 pm

It is a sad day. Terry David the mayors secretary who makes 20 dollars per hour and is married to Allen David (AP police detectve who was given the promotion only after Stefan Gatos was retired at 38 years old and a cost of over 1 million dollars to the taxpayers) is calling around to see if any bands will play for free at the fire works. Seems Detective Allen Davids band (50 amp fuse) has backed out at the last minute because the city wanted them to donate playing. I also heard the band 50 Amp Fuse charged Cabrini 7000 dollars to play for two day. May God have mercy
    Surrealism

Allen Park Days 2011 Empty Re: Allen Park Days 2011

Post  Surrealism Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:11 am

Well the city is broke and that aint a joke. I know I would be extremely upset if I found out that AP did pay out to a band at a time like this.

p.s. I would not mind if 50 amp fuse never came back.
    Revelator

Post  Revelator Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:33 pm

Those guys in 50 amp fuse are low-lives. They hang out at the lesbo cafe Tina's place and are treated like celebrities there. Someone needs to explain to them they are in a cover band and they aren't Journey.

If Al David had any sense of decency he could convince the other prima-donna wimps from that band to do at least one decent thing in their life and do a free show for the city that he works for.

Jim Lahey

Allen Park Days 2011 Empty 50 amp fuse t-shirts

Post  Jim Lahey Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:35 pm

My son is a young man learning how to play guitar and has always liked going to see 50 ampfuse. long story short my son who is 13 stuck around after thier circus act at cabrini and asked for a tshirt, they wanted to charge him 25 bucks. he explained that he was a big fan and that he spent his allowance on food and a pop so he could enjoy himself while watching the group. well the bass player told him, kid this is a business, im sorry, you will understand one day. I know they have a big following since they impress alot of the middle age divorcees in the area and thats probably their main audience. This guy made it out to seem like he gets this all the time. well i always see them at tinas, drinking and eating blts. i dont hear them say anything intelligent but i sure do smell alot of liquor. if they charge a church 7000 dollars to play the same crap everytime, then maybe al davids wife could buy my son a tshirt. So for allen park days the celebrities should be as follows 50 amp-fuse and jerry gulliver signing autographs for 50 bucks a pop. This only proves how ignorant people in this area can be. is it that enjoyable to watch a bunch of grown men play sweet child of mine and hotel california. i shouldnt even allowed my son to even watch that crap, they just attract a a group of has been wanna be motor heads. Man childs and bar stars still living the bar star dream. If youve ever seen the group why are there cheeks beat red and their noses crooked and red. They should play for free or have a suitcase on stage and when someone throws a quarter in they play a song cause thats all they are anyways, an old jukebox with no selection

Oh and terry was walking around showing all the guys her lower back tattoo. When 50 amp fuse began to play i told my wife i had to go home because i wasnt feeling good

one more thing i think the city should put breathalizers in all the police and city cars. you know the ones that require you to blow in it so the car starts. we might lose a detective or 2. some may be tryin to pull the oldest trick in the book, u know, vodka in a water bottle
    Jim Lahey

Allen Park Days 2011 Empty 50 amp fuse replacement

Post  Jim Lahey Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:55 am

More than likely Blackberry brandy. replace crap with more crap. or go to comerica park there is a guy who sits and plays saxophone buy the gate. hes not any different everytime i see him hes playing the same thing and he doesnt even ask for donations. there are guys that make the tigers t shirts for 5 bucks, they could make them for him and put allen park days on the back. im not kidding here, looking at our budget thats really all we can afford.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:19 pm