People of Allen Park Michigan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of the tax payers and workers for the city of Allen Park Michigan

WE CAN ASK COUNCIL QUESTIONS!!!???

Surrealism

WE CAN ASK COUNCIL QUESTIONS!!!??? Empty WE CAN ASK COUNCIL QUESTIONS!!!???

Post  Surrealism Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:20 am

WOW what a fresh approach! Thanks to our newest council member (I have forgotten her name at the moment). I have no idea what kind of questions are going to come up, but I have an idea the answers will be something short of helpful. Who knows maybe I am just a negative Nancy. but one thing I do know is this is going to be one CRAZY MEETING NEXT TUESDAY! so make it to the meeting, and BE SURE TO SET YOUR DVR to record the fun. I bet 3 hour meeting minimum!

Surrealism

WE CAN ASK COUNCIL QUESTIONS!!!??? Empty Re: WE CAN ASK COUNCIL QUESTIONS!!!???

Post  Surrealism Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:01 pm

Way to go guys! The whole good'ol boy system ditched the first meeting with the q+a. Well rourek was there... But everyone else who voted for the motion was "sick" or on "vacation" including the city administrator. Thank goodness for "mayor flood", or this whole city would be a sink hole. (not saying I like flood, but he's the only guy in a black chair with any common sence, and professionalism.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:01 pm