People of Allen Park Michigan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of the tax payers and workers for the city of Allen Park Michigan

Janet mcburney- Wascow or Janet Reno you decide

Jim Lahey

Janet mcburney- Wascow or Janet Reno you decide Empty Janet mcburney- Wascow or Janet Reno you decide

Post  Jim Lahey Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:01 pm

Seems like this lady is full of hidden agendas and self righteousness. Her lack of ability to take stances on anything and telling 16 year old kids everything is ok seems a bit manipulative and controlling. I strongly believe this women enjoys creating hysteria. Put those kids in uniforms and get rid of the long school day. i can pay for a babysitter for much cheaper and they could be a college student who could sit at my house and do their homework and they wouldnt complain like the gym teachers making close to 80000 a year plus insurance. Someone bring back the bleach bandit please and bleach those silly clothes that she wears. ITs suppose to be a professional setting and shes the principle so how can they say a girl cant wear provactive clothing when there principle dresses like a clown, i really dont see any difference both types of dress styles are similiar to those of a freak show. Where are the men in this situation? does anyone have the common sense to stand up and say look lady your setting a bad example furthermore she doesnt even have kids. what the hell would she know. Classic example of an over educated pompus lonley bitter women with an agenda. TO much school not enough practical application in other words she read so many books that she became stupid.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:01 pm